Fiancé Visa (K1)

Fiancé Visa Lawyer in New Orleans, LA

Marriage should be an exciting time, but if you are waiting for your lawyer to process your marriage visa or fiancé visa, the wait can be frustrating. Some fiancé visa attorneys can take months to get their work done while you are waiting to hear from them. At Gahagan Law Firm, LLC, The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans, we work quickly so you don’t need to wait for us.

Don’t wait for a slow K1 visa attorney. Contact us to schedule an appointment today. Call (504) 766-9137.

Who Needs a Marriage Visa or Fiancé Visa?

If you are an American citizen who is marrying someone from overseas or if you are an immigrant marrying an American citizen, you need to apply for a fiancé visa (K1) or a marriage visa (K3). It is not enough to simply be married to a US citizen. You must file all necessary immigration documents.

Filing Quickly and Correctly is the Key

If your visa has expired, you may be worried about deportation. In some cases, as long as you file correctly, the government overlooks the Visa overstay. Incorrect filing can also lead to deportation, so it is important to work with an experienced fiancé visa lawyer to ensure your papers are filed correctly.

Working With a Lawyer Who Cares

At The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans, we understand how frustrating it can be to wait for answers from an attorney who doesn’t return your calls. Attorney Michael Gahagan has firsthand experience with the immigration system and understands what clients need from their fiancé visa lawyer.

We answer our phones and promptly return calls if we are not available to answer calls right away. We are available to our clients and will work with them to help find the answers they need. Schedule an appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer online, or call (504) 766-9137.