Work Visas

Work Visa Lawyer in New Orleans

Finding a job in the United States can be difficult under the best circumstances. However, if you are an immigrant, there are additional obstacles you must overcome to find a job. If you are an employer seeking to hire an immigrant employee, you must file the appropriate forms with the government or you could face substantial fines. At Gahagan Law Firm, LLC, The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans, we help clients understand the maze of paperwork that is necessary to apply for a work visa in the United States.

Stop worrying. Start working! Call (504) 766-9137 today to speak with an expert work visa lawyer in New Orleans.

There are many different types of work visas available, but it is important to know which visa to seek. The maze surrounding these types of visas is difficult to understand, and you should contact an experienced US visa lawyer to guide you.

Types of Work Visas

  • Temporary Specialty Worker Visa (H-1B Visa)
  • Temporary Nonagricultural Visa (H-2B Visa)
  • Temporary Trainee Visa (H-3 Visa)
  • Intra-Company Trainee Visa (L-1 Visa)
  • Treaty Trader Visa (E-1 Visa)
  • Treaty Investor Visa (E-2 Visa)
  • Temporary Worker Visa (O Visa, P Visa or R Visa)

The visas available vary as much as the jobs you may be applying for. To ensure that you correctly apply for the proper visa, contact an experienced immigration lawyer for work permits to assist you through the visa application processes.

Applying for the Right Visa

At Gahagan Law Firm, LLC, The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans, we take the time to understand your unique situation, and we will work closely with you to help you find the best work visa for your job. We understand the frustration of working with a law firm that doesn’t communicate with you, and that is not the experience you will have with us.

To schedule your appointment with a work visa lawyer in New Orleans who will answer your questions and give you the personal attention your case needs, please schedule an in-person or phone consultation.